About Securité Gun Club
Securité Gun Club was founded on the idea that firearms can be enjoyed safely by everyone.
The Club offers you a refined, safe and secure place to enjoy and practice your shooting.
You will be proud to bring your family, friends and colleagues to this unique facility.
FFL TRANSFER INFORMATION
Transferring items to Securite Gun Club?
- Provide our Securite FFL Information (click here) to the vendor. Make sure that the vendor includes your name, contact information and invoice in the package that is sent
-> For FFLs that require non-redacted FFL copies please go here
- Send a message to email@example.com to let us know that an item is on its way
- We will contact you when the item arrives.
- BEFORE coming sure that you have
- A Paper PRINT OUT the your RECEIPT showing the price and any TAXES PAID
- For Semi-Automatic Rifles, a completed and signed 1639 compliance training Form will be required [ Click Here for Free Training ]
- Up-to-date Driver’s License with current address OR a printout from DOL [ Click Here to update license ]
- Green card, VISA or other licenses as applicable (if applicable)
- Come in, fill out the appropriate paperwork, pay the applicable fees and sales taxes.
- The state has 10 business days from the date of successful receiving to review your application. The application expires 30 days after completion.
- On Approval, we will contact you to come and pick it up. NOTE: Please ensure that the contact number is able to receive voice messages if you are not available when we call.
NOTE: Any FFL transfers received after 3:00 pm on Friday, on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Tuesday in the order they were received. Carrier notifications of delivery does not mean that it has been received into our system. You will be notified when you can come in and prepare paperwork,.